Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Dwarf, The Legend


So as I was grabbing supplies in Dal for a raid (that later would just not happen) I saw this giant colorful wasp fly in, and its name caught my eye. I recognized the pet and looked around frantically for its owner. As I looked down there he was, the great hunter legend BigRedKitty. Now I'm the first cow that you could come to for a good game of gnome punting and fun time picking on the shorter inhabitants of Azeroth, but that dwarf is the reason that I've become the hunter I am today. I have nothing but the utmost respect for BRK and would turn on a fellow hordie to protect the legend who has helped form so many hunters, like me, for the better. So of course I had to chase him down to get a photo. Please pardon my fanboydom but come on now IT'S BIGREDKITTY!

No comments: